Administrative Associate/ Receptionist
Flaim Wolsey Hall, Chartered Professional Accountants is a boutique accounting firm that provides specialized tax accounting and personalized business advisory services to incorporated medical professionals. Our unique advantage is providing customized strategies to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
We have an immediate opening for a dynamic individual to join our team as Administrative Associate/Receptionist. As the face of the firm, the ideal candidate must be professional and client-focussed.
The main tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and assisting clients
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Scheduling client meetings and preparing boardrooms
- Maintaining client database and filing system (electronic and physical)
- Preparing information for and dispatching information securely to clients and affiliates
- Receiving, opening, logging, and assigning incoming mail (including client information)
- Preparing outgoing mail for dispatch via Canada Post and courier
- Processing client payments debit and credit card transactions
- Processing various industry-specific documents
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Completion of an Office Administration Certificate/Business Administration Diploma program with a recognized institution
- Experience in a receptionist/customer service/administrative role would be considered an asset
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with technology and learning new software
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple job requirements
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Adaptable to on-going changes and growth in the role
- Utmost confidentiality
We offer an attractive compensation package which include competitive salary, dental and vision, professional development, and three weeks paid vacation. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to careers@FWHcpa.ca.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Send Us Your Resume
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.