Manager (in Accounting)
Flaim Wolsey Hall, Chartered Professional Accountants is a boutique accounting firm that provides accounting, tax, and business advisory services to incorporated medical professionals. Our service is highly personalized and specialized. We provide our clients with customized strategies to help them achieve their financial goals. We are experiencing significant growth and require an enthusiastic individual to join our team as Manager on a full-time basis.
As the ideal candidate, you will be considered for this position if you have the following qualifications:
- You possess an accounting designation;
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in another public accounting firm; completion of CPA In-Depth Tax Course would be considered an asset
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office along with the ability to quickly learn new applications;
- You have advanced knowledge of CaseWare working paper software;
- You have strong knowledge of Taxprep income tax software; and
- You are a strong leader, a team player, personable, organized, energetic, and you possess strong communication and client service skills and understand that client confidentiality is paramount.
Working closely with the partners, managers and other staff members, your key responsibilities include:
- Detailed review of corporate, trust and personal engagement work prepared by other staff members;
- Coordinating the preparation of client engagements, including NTR, T2, T3, T4, and T5;
- Managing teams and prioritizing daily tasks and deadlines;
- Assisting partners with client onboarding and firm presentations;
- Regular correspondence with clients and some client meetings;
- Coordinate and manage firm projects; and
- Providing accounting and tax guidance to other staff members.
If you are the successful candidate, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Family atmosphere
- State-of-the-art technology
- Clearly defined career path
- Professional growth and development
Send Us Your Resume
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.