At Flaim Wolsey Hall, Chartered Professional Accountants, our mission is to provide Financial Navigation for Life to physicians. We help them minimize their taxes, build their wealth, and manage their risk. We’re looking for a well-rounded, outgoing individual who embraces technology to work smarter and loves to work in a team environment.
Working closely with the partners, managers and other staff members, your key responsibilities include:
- Providing accounting and tax guidance to accountants;
- Conducting detailed reviews of engagement work prepared by accountants;
- Coordinating the preparation of client engagements, including NTR, T2, T3, T4, and T5;
- Preparing corporate financial statements, year end working paper files, income tax returns, T4 and T5 income tax reporting slips and related summaries;
- Preparing trust year end working paper files, income tax returns, and related T3 income tax reporting slips and summaries;
- Preparing personal income tax returns; and,
- Regular correspondence with clients and some client meetings.
As the ideal candidate, you will be considered for this position if you:
- Possess a bachelor level or community college degree or a diploma with a concentration in accounting.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in another public accounting firm or with a full cycle accounting role;
- Have the ability to quickly learn new applications;
- Have advanced knowledge of CaseWare Working Papers;
- Have strong knowledge of Taxprep income tax software;
- Have experience with QuickBooks Online or other cloud based accounting platforms; and
- Are a team player, personable, organized, energetic, and you possess strong communication and client service skills and understand that client confidentiality is paramount.
Please note this is not a CPA or CPA student position.
If you are the successful candidate, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Family atmosphere
- State-of-the-art technology
- Professional growth and development
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume to careers@FWHcpa.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Send Us Your Resume
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.