Senior Manager, Accounting
Flaim Wolsey Hall, Chartered Professional Accountants’ mission is to provide Financial Navigation for Life for physicians to help them minimize their taxes, build their wealth, and manage their risks. We’re looking for a well-rounded and outgoing individual to help us serve our growing client base and to offer clients new services. As a Senior Manager, you will use your experience and insight to develop customized strategies for clients to achieve their financial goals as they navigate life changes and events.
As the ideal candidate, you will be considered for this position if you have the following qualifications:
- CPA designation;
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a manager with another public accounting firm;
- A leader and a team player who is personable, organized, and energetic;
- Strong communication and client service skills and an understanding that client confidentiality is paramount; and
- Experience with owner-manager tax planning is an asset.
Working closely with the partners, managers and other staff members, your key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with business development including client onboarding and firm presentations;
- Corresponding and meeting with clients to help them make sound financial decisions;
- Coordinating and managing projects to improve client service and firm efficiency;
- Coordinating the preparation of client engagements including the review of corporate, trust and personal engagement work prepared by junior staff; and
- Participating in weekly firm management meetings.
If you are the successful candidate, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Family atmosphere
- State-of-the-art technology
- Clearly defined career path
- Professional growth and development
Send Us Your Resume
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.